Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Kentucky Derby Scam Rocks Nation

The Kentucky Derby has come and gone, and once again Seabiscuit did not live up to the hype. In fact, I don't think the horse even ran. Hollywood has once again cashed in on their propoganda, spreading their lies like Johnny Appleseed roaming the countryside, and we all fell for it. I bet Seabiscuit DVD sales went through the roof. Not only did Seabiscuit not race, but I doubt Toby Maguire was even in Kentucky that day.

I have spent a good part of my morning in rebellion, emptying glue containers all over the sidewalk. I started to spell "Seabiscuit is part of a vast right-wing conspiracy" but I ran out of sidewalk space, and the parking attendant must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning because he wasn't too friendly when I started to spread my message across the parking lot. He would not accept my logical, rational argument of the hypocrisy of the Kentucky Derby, which was to be expected, and even went so far as to confiscate an entire box of my Elmer's Glue arsenal.

It looks like our parking meter friends have been taken in by this propoganda routine. This is truly a shame. I bet they were even paid off by the proceeds from the $1,000 Mint Juleps.

2 comments:

Van said...

What the hell are you doing spending you time during the work day on crap like this!?!!

Get back to work!

Bobby said...

As if you couldn't tell, I didn't put hours of thought into this. But thanks for reading!