Thursday, May 25, 2006

No Sir, Yes Man

Yesterday I received a death threat from an angry Yes Man. I would like to say two things about this incident. First, the author's name appears at the bottom of each post, so please address your death threats accordingly. Second, your death threat shows that you were reading our blog, and I want to tell you how deeply appreciative I am for your readership.

So thank you, Yes Man, for reading our blog and letting it take you on an emotional roller coaster. I feel as though we are making progress, one indignant bastard at a time. This makes it all worthwhile.

I also want to comment on the person(s) who bought the I Love Ground Chuck and Suducku shirts. Although I am grateful for the commission made from these fine examples of contemporary clothing, I do have to wonder about your mental well-being, and would therefore like to recommend the Social Retard shirt to you as well. I hope to see your money in my account very soon! Thanks again!

No comments: