Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Remake This

The movie remake phenomenon has gone absolutley crazy. Everyone and their brother is remaking movies and TV shows. I mean come on, "The Dukes of Hazard", "The Honeymooners", "The Fog",to name a few. Now I hear they want to remake Magnum, PI. Give me a break, like Ben Afflict can even compare to Tom Selleck. But on a good note, Gary Coleman will play TC, Magnum's sidekick with the helicopter.

Don't get me wrong, some remakes are pretty good. There's "War of the Worlds" and "Scary Movie 4", which was a remake of the classic " To Kill a Mokingbird". Tom Cruise is an incredible actor, especially in his latest movie "Mission Impossible to Watch".

Now we move on to sequels. Please give it up. We dont want more shoved down our throats. "Rocky 10" just takes the cake though. They actually thawed out Sylvestor Stalone for that one. Thank god for Scientology. Speaking of Scientology, how about "Planet of the Apes". A new religion based on how we evolved from apes? Please, give me something based on facts.

So boys and girls, the lesson for today is support your local Church of Beliefs, even if their movies do suck. I think I will write a sequel to this blog then remake it sometime in the future. Goodbye and Goodnight.

4 comments:

Bobby said...

Excellent first post! I think I'm going to revoke Aaron's ability to post and just give you double duty. Can you do 10 per day?

Aaron said...

Thank's, I was getting unhappy with my pay anyway!

URFager said...

It's hard to find good help these days. Careful, AAron may want to form a union.

PS...what's with the 2 A's in AAron..?

Aaron said...

One wasn't enough to express my deep gratitude for the English language.