Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sweet Emoticon

Emoticons are those smiley faces that everyone puts in their emails and instant messages. Most people know what an emoticon looks like, but in case you're a moron, here are some examples:

smiley face = :)
sad face = :(
smiley with nose = :-)
dead smiley with nose in a pool of his own blood = :-)__...

Scientists have proven that emotions and icons are integral to emoticons. But my emotions run deep; I'm a complex carbohydrate. I can't display my true feelings with today's basic array of emoticons. I need passion! I need excitment! I need sharp, pointy fangs! In short, I need my own badass emoticon. Thus, I present:

The angry alien with fangs = }:E

I feel that my emoticon gives a more personal tone to my IMs, emails and comments. I use it for everything. The fangs are the most important part - if you leave out the fangs then you just have eyes and a unibrow. I encourage you to make your own and share it with the world. }:E

5 comments:

Aaron said...

http://www.charm.net/~kmarsh/smiley.html

Aaron said...

Oh, you might enjoy this:

http://www.spesh.com/lee/ns/smiley.html

Bobby said...

Whew, no fangs on that list. Hurrah!

Anonymous said...

what about this one? >8()
it looks kinda like a south park canadian character.

Bobby said...

I like it! It also looks like Evil Bert... www.bertisevil.tv