Sunday, May 21, 2006

There Can Be Only One

Yesterday I updated my Blogger.com profile, and set my home city and state as Winchestertonfieldville, Louisiana. I did this because I'm a retard.

And as you probably know, in the movie Mr. Deeds, Winona Ryder tells Adam Sander that she was originally from Winchestertonfieldville, Iowa. It turns out that there really is a Winchestertonfieldville, Iowa.

It also turns out that some other jerky is claiming to be from Winchestertonfieldville, Louisiana.

There can be only one.

I'm actually more than happy to share this fictional town with this guy, who goes by the name of End_User-X, but I want to be City Council President. And if they have some kind of consolidated City-Parish Council Government, I was to be Prez as well as hold a majority of the other city-council seats. He set his city name before I did, he is older than me, and his interests are Christianity, guitar, computers and teaching, but I have more posts than he does. I feel as though I'm contributing more to our ficticious community.

So here's to you, neighbor. May you have posts a-plenty. Just don't forget who wears the cop outfit in this town.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

You need to contact him to ensure the election is performed in a diplomatic fashion. Hail Mayor Nagin.

jerry said...

A God-fearing, Christian, Car Salesman?! Holy hell...that is a total farce...FAKER! There is only one! The Tanory!!!