I would like your feedback to these serious questions. Please answer the following questions as best you can. Feel free to make up your own questions and then answer them if you would like. You can post your answers in the comments section.
1. If you were a hashtable, how many keys would you hold and why? Write your answer in the form of a method’s comments.
2. You are obviously a person capable of complicated thoughts – basically, a type of person we like to call “multi-layered.” How many layers do you have, and how many of those contain business logic? How many of these layers are just pass-through layers? How many of these layers are not needed?
3. Do you believe that a program written to describe people and their habits (think of SimCity) should be written in Object-Oriented code? If so, do you think it is right to treat women as Objects?
4. What are your favorite public, shared properties and/or attributes?
5. Assume you are the lead developer of a multi-million dollar retirement system, being created within a strict budget and timeline, spanning several years and deriving from work done by several organizations working simultaneously. How many pizzas would you buy for your employees when they are working late, and how many toppings would be on each pizza? Show your work.
Thank you for your help!
To Serve Man, with Software
2 months ago