Friday, June 16, 2006

Premature Evacuation

As a major milestone in our multi-hundred dollar project comes to a close, many of our coworkers, consultants and friends will be leaving to work elsewhere. Since I'm going on vacation soon, I wanted to say goodbye to a couple of people in advance so I don't miss the opportunity. You may not be leaving for a month, but you're getting your goodbye now. So as of the end of this post, you're dead to me.

Enjoy!

Jerry the Microsoft Guy: It has been an honor and a pleasure working with you. I've learned a lot from you; your technical know-how is uncanny. I call dibs on your Propel pyramid.

Aslam: How's it going, buddy? Thanks for all your work. You facilitated like no other. Much luck on your future facilitations.

Scott: I never got to take your poker money, but it's still on my To Do list. Good luck with your future journeys. Send me a Bon Jovi tour shirt from Jersey.

Marcel: I was assigned to you and you got the best out of me. Seriously, that was my best. I know, it's pretty pathetic. I blame it all on Daakar.

I wish all of you lots of luck in your future endeavors, except if you work on another retirement system... then I hope your project is a complete and utter failure. Best of luck!

No comments: