Monday, June 12, 2006

The USA Men's Soccer Team's Premature Brennschluss, by Bobby

I'm a huge fan of soccer. In fact, I'm something of a Soccer Hooligan. It's hard being an American Soccer Hooligan, because you have no street cred, and basically no way of obtaining any. But if the USA Men's Team had actually scored a goal in Monday's matchup with the Czech Republic, I might have torched a car or two. That's how I roll.

But we didn't win, and therefore I will probably have a perpetual case of the Mondays. But let's be fair: the Czechs played well, and we played like the Women's Curling Team could have whupped us.

I can only sulk until Saturday, when the US will try to grow a pair before they play Italy.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Curling rocks...unlike USA's soccer team.

URFager said...

Is "growing a pair" possible? I thought they were inherited...

Bobby said...

I think you can grow up to five in your lifetime. I don't know, I'm not actually licensed for this line of work.