Friday, September 08, 2006

Postponing Food Club Outing #4

Apparently somebody at my work thinks I need to train, like a dog, monkey or lesser employee. "So be it!" I yelled, shaking my fist in the air, "I will attend this so-called 'training' outside of work for an entire week and treat it as an educational vacation, or edvacation in laymen's terms!"

Unfortunately, this means postponing our Food Club Outing #4 to Rama's. Feel free to go if you were really planning on it... just make sure to send me some pictures of the delicious food and have Wayne do the bathroom report. That's all I ask!

Old and busted date: Tuesday, September 12th.

New hotness date: Tuesday, September 19th.

We'll still go at 11:30 in the AM. I will update the previous Food Club post to avoid any confusion. Thank you for your cooperation.

No comments: