Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Taste Sensations!

When I'm really hungry, just hearing or reading about a tasty dish will make my mouth water. But something came to my inbox today that really made my saliva glands kick into high gear.

From: LDI Cafeteria
Subject: TUESDAY MENU

TUESDAY MENU

LAZANA 3.50
LAZANA ,TWO SIDES ,SMALL DRINK 6.00
RED BEANS,RICE, AND SAUAGE,TWO SIDES, SMALL DRINK 5.00
GRILL CHICKEN BREAST ,TWO SIDES,SMALL DRINK 5.00

SIDES

BUTTERBEANS
BROCCILLI
GREEN SALAD
CORN BREAD

I especially like the "Lazana," "Broccilli," and "Sauage." Mmmm, mmmm! Also, I'm happy the Chicken Breast isn't "grilled."

Maybe we should go here instead of Rama's for the next Tanory Tantrum Food Outing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have it on good authority that "sauage" has returned to the menu today, paired with white beans. Also, there are "greeens" which are no doubt better than the "green beans" and "green salad." Everyone knows that more vowels improve a side item.

Bobby said...

I would have to agree with that statement. Just look how much attention Dan Quayle got when he added an "e" to potato.