Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yearnin' for Learnin'

This week I'm in training. The best thing about this week's training class is that our trainer is not in the room with us. He is just a voice coming through the speaker phone. Kind of like Pulse, but without the ravenous demons from another dimension.

It's like a voice in my head showing me how to do stuff, instead of the usual voice in my head telling me how great it would be if I would just finish off the ice cream already.

I think I like this remote learning concept. For starters, I don't have to wear pants when I go to training. I mean, sure, I do anyway, but if I want to come pantless tomorrow then there's nobody here that would care. Well, there are the other people in my training class, but besides them, nobody would care!

I like remote learning so much that I think I might enroll in an online university. Then it would be so much easier to skip class!

No comments: