Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mardi Gras Wobble, the Remix

My cousins produced what is sure to be this Mardi Gras' biggest hit, the Mardi Gras Wobble!

If you didn't check it out the last time I wrote about it, now is the perfect time to check it out, because they just released a "remix."

Check it out at this link!

I put "remix" in quotes because most remixes are more a techno-ish version of the original, with more drum tracks, bass, etc. But this is a New Orleans-style remix, featuring Irvin Mayfield, a trumpeter who is the Cultural Ambassador to the City of New Orleans, as well as the artists BG and Mr. Zydeco himself, Rockin' Dopsie, Jr.

If you're going to be in New Orleans for Mardi Gras and want to hear it on the radio, call the following radio stations and tell them to play it or you'll give some ugly women beads so they'll flash their breasts outside of their buildings:

B97.1 - Request Line: 1-504-260-9797
Q93.3 - Request Line: 1-504-260-9393

Remember, if my cousins get rich and famous from this then I can potentially skate my way through the rest of my life by free-loading off their success. So let's get to Wobbling!

No comments: