Monday, February 11, 2008

Googlewhack!

I just got this email:

Just to let you know sir, you are a Googlewhack! Typing "icosidodecahedron bootylicious" into Google returns a single result - your blog page. When one achieves a single web search result on google using two words (in the English dictionary, no place names etc etc) this is a Googlewhack.


Of course, now that I've just blogged about "icosidodecahedron bootylicious" Google should now return two pages, so maybe I'm not a Googlewhack anymore. Dash it all!

You can check out more Googlewhacks, as well as adding your own to the Googlewhack registry, at www.googlewhack.com.

Just be careful while Googlewhacking - supposedly doing it too much can make you go blind.

Thanks to "Stuart" who informed me about my Googlewhackage via my TanoryLand Contact page.

3 comments:

Megnos said...

yes but now that you've blogged about it, you are no longer a googlewhack.

Megnos said...

which sucks for you.
what sucks even more is, the lack of attention I paid to this blog.

Bobby said...

Your name is an anagram for Gnomes.