Monday, February 25, 2008

Selected Bibliography

I love to write my blog every night, but sometimes I need to recharge my creative batteries before I can begin something new. In those instances, I look to my fellow bloggers for inspiration.

My first source of inspirado is Scott Adams, the creator of the comic strip Dilbert. On Sundays Adams writes serious blogs that are interesting yet entertaining. The other six days he writes stuff that will make milk drag itself from the fridge, force itself into your mouth, then explode out of your nose. You can check out Scott Adams' blog at http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/.

Another blog I read is Exploding Unicorn. The guy who writes this one is Creative Writing major and an aspiring journalist. His blog was linked to Fark.com one day and now that I've found it I make a daily trek out to his site. You can check out his blog at http://explodingunicorn.blogspot.com/.

Lastly, I "read" Funny or Die.com, which is Will Ferrell's digital playground. It's like YouTube, but strictly for comedy videos. Most of the site is made up of videos from regular people like you and me, and some of the stuff is friggin hilarious. I've had to change my pants more than once after visiting this site.

All of these links are located on the right side of my own blog for future reference. Now if I could just find someone who will put my own link up on their website....

1 comment:

Carpet Cleaners said...

I like your article. it will very useful for me. thanks to share the collection you have.