Sunday, March 02, 2008

Birthday Girl

Monday is Betty's birthday! Happy birthday, Beebles!

Last year we made a whole day out of her birthday. We went out to the Baton Rouge Beach, ate sandwiches on a picnic blanket, then got savagely attacked by geese. We also dropped by a tailgate party for an LSU baseball game where Betty's mom was waiting with cake.

[Picture: Betty's cake]

That night we also went out to eat somewhere fancy. And I'm sure I gave her something nice - otherwise I would have heard about it by now.

This year we're still figuring out how we're going to celebrate. Betty shot down my idea of playing laser tag and me letting her win. That's like two birthday presents in one, down the drain!

What Betty really wants for her birthday is for everyone to call her or email her. If you don't have her phone number or her email address, you can always leave a comment on the blog.

Betty also told me that she wants you to think of something that I can get her at the very last minute. (You can email me via this contact page if you have any suggestions!)

3 comments:

Aaron Corcoran said...

Happy Birthday Betty! I think Bobby is present enough!

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEEBLES!!!!
Love, The Colvins!

Sara Landreneau said...

Happy Birthday Betty!!!