Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Email Subscriptions Info

Apparently there is an issue with my blogs making it to everyone's email inbox each morning. I know this because it is happening to me. In fact, Betty didn't get the blog I wrote about her birthday, which almost got me in some very hot water.

I just tweaked some of my settings on Feedburner, which is the service I use to send out the emails. It also creates a nifty RSS feed - and, oddly enough, the RSS feed seems to be up-to-date. Go figure.

So if you're having withdrawals from the Tantrum, let me know and I'll come to your house and personally entertain you for 26 seconds, which according to Google Analytics is the average amount of time that people spend on my site. After that, I charge 1 cookie per two minutes, or 1 double chocolate chunk cookie per four minutes.

No comments: