Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Am Legend's Alternate Ending

If you saw the movie "I Am Legend" then you might be interested in the film's alternate ending. Personally, I like the alternate ending better than the film's actual ending, but not as much as I liked the book's ending.

I really liked the movie, and I also really like when movies have alternate endings so I can pick and choose which one I will associate with the film. It's like the old saying, "You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose, however you can pick your favorite alternate ending to a movie while picking your nose and flicking your findings at your friend."

But back to the point of the blog: You can check out the alternate ending to "I Am Legend" below. Enjoy!



http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9069194438158569730

No comments: