Saturday, April 05, 2008

Baby Tanory is Here!

Victory! Baby Tanory is here!

Anne Louise Tanory was born on April 4th around 5:30 in the afternoon. She was 6 pounds, 9.2 ounces, and was 20.5 inches long. She looked like me (but cuter!) at first, but she changes every hour.

Anne is beautiful! She came out with those long Tanory eyelashes. This might mean she'll also have the Tanory unibrow, but we'll deal with that later.

My family hasn't relinquished my camera yet, so I can't post pictures at this time. I might even make a separate, password-protected website to hold all the pictures - you never can be too safe when it comes to posting pictures of your kids online. But we'll see.

There's only one rule if you come to see her: whoever holds her when she has a poopy diaper has to change her.

Betty was incredible throughout the entire pregnancy and did an awesome job during labor. She's such a trooper! If I get a cold or a sore throat, I'm out of commission for a month. But Betty was up and around a couple hours after labor. Men and women definitely were not created equal - women are far superior. Betty is simply amazing.

Thanks for all your love and support over the past 9 months! We'll post pictures when we download them from our camera.

3 comments:

Luke said...

Congratulations Bobby! My regards to you and Betty and Anne!

michael said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for yall!

Rebecca said...

woo-hoo! Congrats -babies are fun!