Saturday, May 24, 2008

Honeysuckle Tanory

I have a new nickname for my daughter Anne: Honeysuckle.

I call her Honeysuckle because she's my honey and she loves to suckle. Just look at my honey suckling away:

[Picture: Honeysuckle suckling.]


I also have a nickname for my wife: the Milk Truck. It's kind of like when the Ice Cream Man turns on his siren song of "Pop Goes the Weasel" and the kids go running. Well, Anne is the same way, except she doesn't run, exactly. She just gets really excited and starts making suckling motions. I figured "Milk Truck" was better than "Milk Bar" although Betty does have milk on tap.

I have a nickname as well. "In Big Trouble." At least I think that's what Betty's now calling me. I just heard her say, "You're In Big Trouble." I don't think that name will stick as well as Honeysuckle or the Milk Truck, but I guess only time will tell.

2 comments:

Ree said...

Bobby, she gets cuter and cuter!

Bobby said...

Thanks! She's so much fun. I can't wait until she is old enough to be embarrassed by all of these blog posts.