Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mario Kart Madness

For my Father's Day present, Betty got me Mario Kart for the Wii and I can't stop playing it. I'm totally addicted. Sometimes I even sleepwalk and play it in my sleep. I guess I "Sleep-drive" or "Sleep-Wii." And just in case you were wondering, yes, I'm the most incredible Mario Karter that's ever lived!



If you've never played Mario Kart then you've never experienced the thrill of shooting the driver in front of you with a red turtle shell homing missile, the sheer joy of dropping a banana peel for the guy behind you to slip on, or the satisfaction of running someone off the road and into the abyss of a deep gorge. If you're really lucky you can get a lightning bolt, which turns everyone else into miniature versions of themselves, then you can squash'em.

It's family fun!

I only wish that life imitated art. I sure could use some of those red turtle shell heat seeking missiles when driving around Baton Rouge!

No comments: