Saturday, June 07, 2008

Pocket Full of Sunshine

Recently I heard Natasha Bedingfield's new song, "Pocket Full of Sunshine," and ever since I've been wondering what the hell she's talking about. Does anyone know what's in her pocket?

Did she get a Brazilian wax? Could that be it?

Maybe she's wearing undies plated with solid gold.

She can't be stealing some kind of miniature nuclear reactor... her leg would have ignited and melted off her body. She'd be screaming in agony instead of singing merrily. So I really doubt that she has actual sunshine in her pocket.

Is "Sunshine" a new STD going around or something?

If you know what's in Natasha Bedingfield's pocket, please drop me a line. I'm stumped, yet intrigued.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

I'm pretty sure it's either shrooms or speed. Considering that she feels "you're never gonna break me." and that line about butterflies, it could be both or a mixture of the two. Now, I'm no pharmacist, but mixing drugs is said to be dangerous. Maybe thats why she keeps repeating herself; it must be a bad trip.