Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daily Calendar

The Onion is one of my favorite online "news" sources.

And as it just so happens, I received a small desk calendar of The Onion articles for my Birthmas. Besides lunch, bathroom breaks and leaving work, my favorite part of the work day is when I get to rip off the previous day's Onion article and read the current day's "news."

My favorite article so far is "Wah, Wah, I Have Seasonal Affective Disorder." I think that was February 22nd's.

My favorite Onion article of all time is "Bill Gates Grants Self 18 Dexterity, 20 Charisma". I LOL every time I read it.

I like this desk calendar idea so much that I'm thinking about doing one for the Tantrum.

Actually, the moment has passed. I just realized that I barely have enough time to blog as it is, and don't know where I'd find the time to compile my favorite 365 blog posts. I'd actually be hard pressed to find 365 that are even moderately funny, much less would fit on a tiny desk calendar page.

Which makes me appreciate The Onion even more.

I'll leave you with one more Onion article: 98% Of Babies Manic-Depressive.

No comments: