Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The Last Goodbye

This is how a blog ends: not with a bang, but with a whimper.

I used to write a blog once a day - sometimes two or three times a day. But between the long hours at work and the time spent with my family, my blogs have become fewer and farther between. Maybe it's time to just hang up my keyboard and call it quits.

We have one life to live, and I'm extremely thankful that you have been a part of mine. Thank you for sharing in my life and experiences via the blog for the better part of the past three and a half years. I've enjoyed getting to know all of you through your comments, emails and the occasional flame war, and I wish you all the best of luck in life. I hope we all keep in touch.

Thanks, as always, for spending a few minutes of your time with me.

1 comment:

Colvins said...

Ummmm....April fools????