Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My New Part-Time Job

I have a new part-time job as the web guy for my wife's sorority web site.

This is truly a dream come true! Now my buddies and I can do a panty raid and the sorority can't do anything about it.

I feel so empowered!

Usually sorority girls, with the exception of my wife, want nothing to do with me. But strangely enough, majoring in Computer Science has paid off with the ladies. Who knew???

My first act as web dude is to post a picture of me with a few of the girls at a party, where we are all drunk and I'm dressed as a cow, and one of the girls is tugging on my udders. I'm also planning on putting in an Easter Egg (just in time for Easter!) where if you click on the Contact Us link then you'll be brought to kegs.org.

I'd like to thank my good friend Sara for entrusting me with all of this power. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: