Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Mushroom Kingdom FireFox Theme

Do you love FireFox? Do you also love Nintendo? Do you wish Nintendo and FireFox would go out to a club, get rip-roaring drunk and then have dirty sloppy sex on your roommate's bed while he's studying at a friend's house?

Then you have come to the right place, my friends.

I just installed the Mushroom Kingdom theme for FireFox, and I feel like I've been transported through the toilet into a kingdom full of 'shroom heads, but in a good way! I love it!

(My wife might hate it, but then again, she hasn't spent four days straight jumping on mutant mushrooms and knocking those damn boomerang brothers off their lofty perch. And in case you were wondering, yes, I have wasted my life.)

The guy who made the Mushroom Kingdom theme also has another theme called WiiFox where the controls look like the Wii. It makes me want to mime bowling motions for some reason.

My favorite FireFox theme remains PimpZilla, the theme with bling. But this Mushroom Kingdom one is a close second. Maybe I'll make my own FireFox theme where I turn Mario into a Pimp, Luigi and Bowser can be undercover cops, and Princess Peach could offer lucky citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom a night in the penthouse of her castle... for a price, of course.

Mario's gotta keep his pimp hand strong.

No comments: