Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby Monitor Espianoge

My sister and her boyfriend are meeting us at the beach, but there's just one problem: they're going to have to sleep in the same room.

Technically, one of them could sleep on the couch, but we need to leave the couch open as a place of sanctuary so my mom can escape my dad's snoring. Betty and I sleep all the way across our condo and let's just say we're thankful that the sound of the ocean somewhat mutes my dad's shnoz.

The room that my sister and co. will be sleeping in has two twin beds. We told them that they can only sleep in the same room if they leave the door open.

But what we didn't tell them is that we set up the baby monitor to be strategically placed in their room, so we can monitor their activities at all points of the day.

My sister might read my blog and then try to find the monitor. If that's the case, I assure you, Sis, that you will not find it. Let's just say that I've picked up a few tricks from the FBI agent on Betty's side of the family.

So here's to a fun day at the beach! And here's to a 24x7 supervised three foot separation between Sister and Sister's Boyfriend at all times!

No comments: