Monday, August 03, 2009

Daisy Duck

I've been watching a lot of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lately, and I have to say, Daisy Duck is one hot piece of tail.

Seriously, she's got it all - pale white feathers, blond beak, a sassy attitude and hooker shoes. And to top it all off, she doesn't wear pants.

I'm in love!

For Halloween this year we were thinking of dressing my daughter Anne up as Minnie, because Minnie's her favorite character. (By the way, "Minnie" is short for "Minerva." Yes, the Tantrum just blew your mind.)

I was going to dress as Toodles, the extension of the Mousekadoer computer whose main function is to distribute the Mousekatools to Mickey and his friends. But if Betty does what she said she'd do and dresses like Daisy, then I might just have to dress like Donald.

I think I'm more of a "Donald" anyway. According to the Disney Wiki, Donald is short-tempered, impatient, angry, doesn't wear pants and is well-known and very popular, especially in Scandinavian countries. I think you'll agree that I'm more of a Donald than a helpful tool-carrying companion like Toodles.

It's never too early to think up a good Halloween outfit, especially if your outfit doesn't involve pants. So if you haven't already decided what you want to wear, we still need a Mickey, a Goofy and Pluto.

No comments: