Saturday, August 01, 2009

Hungover

Betty and I finally saw The Hangover, and I have some advice for anyone who hasn't seen the movie:

Bring a change of pants.

Seriously, I wet myself, and I also accidentally wet Betty.

The Hangover is probably one of the funniest movies that I've ever seen. Betty and I are still laughing about it. And after we got home and I started researching the movie, I happened to come across an IMDB entry for The Hangover 2, due out in 2011.

(Betty suspected there would be a sequel. But I did all the hard work of Googling it to actually find out. So I'm taking all the credit.)

I'm so excited for a sequel that I think I'm going to audition to be Zach Galifianakis's body double in The Hangover 2. Seriously, I think I could do it: I'm portly, I can grow a full-on beard in less than 2 weeks, and I'm not afraid to run around in my underwear - or lack of undies, if needed. Plus, it would be cool to be known as Fat Jesus (or Fat Jesus' body/stunt double).

Go see The Hangover if you haven't seen it so that you can prepare yourself to watch me in the sequel.

No comments: