Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It Finally Happened!

It finally happened!

Betty and I both knew this day would be happening soon. We just didn't know when. And it was just as exciting as we thought it would be.

My sister and her boyfriend, John Bobby, were on vacation in Disney World. Fireworks were exploding, Tinkerbell was flying, and Mickey and Minnie were getting it on. And just as the last firework exploded in the most magical place on Earth, it happened:

Anne pooped in the bath tub.

I was bathing Anne and noticed a little brown thing floating nearby. So I went to pick it up with one of her bath cups. Sometimes weird things float around in her bath water, like dirt that's just been rinsed off of her. So I didn't think anything of it.

Until I saw a second piece of brown stuff floating around.

So I did what seemed natural: I called for Betty.

I thought Betty would clean out the tub while I dried Anne off, but she was one step ahead of me. She took Anne from me and left me to clean the tub. I got as much as I could, then ran the shower to rinse of anything else.

Mark it on the baby calendar! And to think, it all happened while my sister and John Bobby were watching the fireworks in Disney. I think we can say that Anne's bath tub display was just as magical as those fireworks. And if you don't believe me, I'll be happy to post some pictures.

No comments: