Friday, January 22, 2010

My New Halloween Costume

It's never too early to shop for your next Halloween costume. And as luck would have it, I think I found my next Halloween costume while watching the SNL skit "What Up With That?" with Keenan Thompson and Jason Sudeikis.

Here's a video of it in case you haven't seen it. (There's a 15 second ad before it, but the video quality is worth the wait.)

Watch for the guy dancing around in the red jumpsuit in the background, as that's what's going to be my costume.


Click here if you can't see the embedded video.

Now I just need somebody to dress up as Keenan Thompson's character (the main singer), two hot girls to dress up in short purple dresses, someone to stand in the background with me and play the sax, and three guests willing to be interrupted during an interview while we sing and dance.

If we can't get enough people for that costume ensemble, then maybe we can do the Palin 2010 skit:


Click here if you can't see the embedded video.

Or maybe could be the dancers from SNL's take on "Single Ladies." Maybe then we'd win the Halloween contest at my office - they might even pay me to not wear a leotard to work.

Any takers?

No comments: