Thursday, February 11, 2010

2009 Calendar

Every Christmas I make a calendar for my mom. Creating the calendar gives me a chance to sit at the computer for a couple of hours. In fact, Betty uses demands that I play on the computer for hours at a time until I finish the calendar. That means the more I play online poker or read Fark.com, the longer Betty wants me to play on the computer.

It's the perfect crime!

For 2009, I decided to not photoshop my brother into every picture - a favorite pastime of mine. Instead, I went a sentimental route and photoshopped our chilluns.

The theme this year was:

When I Grow Up I Want To Be...

[Picture: The cover]

January

[Picture: January]

February

[Picture: February]

March

[Picture: March]

April

[Picture: April]

May

[Picture: May]

June

[Picture: June]

July

[Picture: July]

August

[Picture: August]

September

[Picture: September]

October

[Picture: October]

November

[Picture: November]

December

[Picture: December]

And last but not least, the back cover, ie, The End:

[Picture: December]

No comments: