Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Anne Louise wanted to write a special birthday blog in honor of her favorite mommy. I told her OK, if only to get a break from watching Choo Choo Soul. I've let her write what she wanted, but have edited the words so that they are actual words instead of random strokes of the keyboard. (She was talking while she typed, so it was easy to translate.)

Hi Mommy, it's your favorite child, Anne. I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! Did you know that my birthday is coming up soon, too? Just making sure you remembered!

Mommy, let me count the reasons why I love you.

1: You make me happy!

[Click for picture]

2: I love when you read to me! You teach me all kinds of fun things!

[Click for picture]

C: You like to play dress up with me, and sometimes Daddy will play too!

[Click for picture]

4: You make good cakes! I know you can't have cake because of your gestational diabetes, but just a reminder that my birthday is in a month and my personal preference is a princess cake, thanks.

[Click for picture]

B: We both look good in pink!

[Click for picture]

6: You always keep me warm and cozy, even when it's cold outside! And that's good because Daddy said that it's been a lot colder ever since the Saints won the Super Bowl.

[Click for picture]

7: You always watch Mickey and Minnie with me, and we sing all the songs and dance together. You even let me listen to it in the car. I love Minnie Mouse! But I love you most of all!

[Click for picture]

8: You and I say prayers every time we eat and go to bed. Daddy says you care about my soul. Is that like Choo Choo Soul?

[Click for picture]

9: You taught me who I am.

[Click for picture]

10: I'm sad when I'm not with you.

[Click for picture]

G: You don't mind carrying me around everywhere you go, so I get to see lots of fun things!

[Click for picture]

H: You take me to all kinds of fun places, like the zoo, baseball games, and to the park! For my birthday I'd like a zoo and a park and a baseball team, and a pony and a princess cake, please.

[Click for picture]

I: Daddy says I'm pretty just like my momma!

[Click for picture]

11: You helped me win some loot at the church fair. And when Daddy tried to say that we were partners and therefore I owed him 10% of my winnings, you let me keep it all.

[Click for picture]

12: We always have a good time together!

[Click for picture]

And last: I love you because you're my mom! And since I know that my birthday is special, that means that your birthday is special, too!

[Click for picture]

I love you, Mommy! Happy Birthday!

No comments: