Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Saved!

In my previous blog I asked for help to save my blog and myself from being annihilated, due to my wife being angry with me for not finding our butterfly garden thingy in time for our butterflies to emerge from their cocoons.

Well, good news: Betty found a butterfly thingy, so I'm off the hook! She put the cocoons in the new terrarium less than an hour before the first butterfly emerged. It was a close call!

Thank you to all of the people who emailed us, left comments on the blog or on Facebook, called us (at PetSmart, Toys R Us, and J&R's in Lafayette) and/or texted us. You all are the best!

I'd like to even thank the guy who blackmailed me by calling me to tell me that he had a butterfly garden but it would cost me $500 cash in unmarked bills. Even you, sir, should be thanked for finding the butterfly garden for me. You may be criminally insane, but you are a devoted reader, and for that I can't thank you enough.

So the Tantrum is saved... at least for now. Thanks again!

No comments: