Thursday, April 01, 2010

The End

I started this blog in May of 2006. I'll admit, I was nervous about those first few blog posts. I didn't know if anyone would like my writing or sense of humor, and I was hesitant to post anything online. I almost deleted the blog after a few days.

When my buddy Aaron sent out an email to our coworkers telling them about the blog, I was embarrassed. I might have even fussed at him. But Aaron helped me build a following, and everyone was so nice and encouraging that I couldn't help but to write as much as I could. I felt bad if I missed a day of writing, and sometimes even wrote two or three blogs in a single day.

Since then, almost every night for three and a half years I've sat at my computer to write a blog post. It's become a part of my daily routine. But with a two year-old and another baby on the way, I think it's time to call it quits.

We have one life to live, and I'm extremely thankful that you have been a part of mine. Thank you for sharing in my life and experiences via the blog for the better part of the past three and a half years. I have really enjoyed writing, hearing your comments, and getting your suggestions for new blogs. And I am deeply thankful for everyone's encouragement.

Thank you all for walking on this journey with me. I look forward to seeing what you will now share with the rest of the world.

The end.

2 comments:

bwallace said...

Damn. Wish i would've found this place sooner.
Funny too because I decided about a year ago that I would post weekly through this week. After this Sunday, I am semi-retiring.

Best of luck with the new offspring.

Luke Sonnier said...

AFD