Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I'd like to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to four wonderful people:

1. My wife, Betty - thank you for being such a wonderful mother to Anne. Our next baby is so lucky to have you as a Mommy. I love you!

2. My mom, Lynn - thank you for all that you've done for me; for your love and your encouragement; and for loving me more than my brother and sister. (I know, I know, you love all of us equally... but it's my blog, I'll write it if I want to.) I love you!

3. My mother-in-law, Jane - thank you for loving me as if I were your own son. Most people are lucky if they have a single set of loving parents, so I am doubly lucky because I have two sets of loving parents. I love you!

4. My brother, Todd - you are one big mutha... Sorry, I couldn't resist. I love you, too, in a brotherly sort of way.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: