Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Spicey Labels

Blogger has a way for me to label my posts. I've rarely used this feature because it seems kind of pointless. Usually if I want to find something on my blog I'll use the search feature at the top of the page.

But lately I've been thinking about what labels I would use if I were to label all of my posts. And I think I've come up with the perfect labeling system:

I'll use the names of the Spice Girls.

Think about it for a second... okay, maybe think about it for another second. The Spice Girls are as follows: Baby, Posh, Scary, Ginger and Sporty. It's the perfect Dewey Decimal system for my blog!

The labels would be associated with blog posts in the following way:

Baby: Posts about my babies, me acting like a baby, or midgets.

Posh: Posts about money in and of itself, as well as how to make money by using my innovative business ideas.

Sporty: Posts about the World Cup, the Olympics, cheerleaders, and other recreational activities.

Ginger: Posts about the ginger root, Gilligan's Island, and redheads in general. (Of which this post is the first for all three.)

Scary: Everything else, I guess. Can we shoot Scary Spice and come up with another Spice Girl name? That would be better for my labeling system.

If you have your own labeling system or have a suggestion for how I can improve mine, please drop me a line!