Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Department of D-Fence

LSU has had some great defenses over the years, and most of those great defenses had their own nicknames. Remember the James Gang?

I know it's early in the season, but after watching LSU intercept its fifth pass against Mississippi State on Saturday night in Tiger Stadium, I decided to give our defense it's own nickname:

The Department of D-Fence.

I even made a shirt on Zazzle for it.

Department of D-Fence! shirt


I'll have to spend some time on really making this shirt look nice, like maybe adding a circular seal, a jet bomber, or a guy in a suit wearing sunglasses and pressing an earpiece with one finger. Or all three. Or maybe I'll just spell out "Department".

But for the moment, I just wanted to give our LSU defense a great nickname. They deserve it.

Geaux Tigahs!

I also have several nicknames for our offense, but none of them are fit to be printed on a shirt.

No comments: