Thursday, September 16, 2010

WikiTanory

I have a new nickname at work: WikiTanory.

I got this nickname either because I have an encyclopedic knowledge of our system, it's code and our business practices, or because anyone can edit my knowledge base with little to no documentation or external references.

And I gotta say, I love my new nickname, mostly because I love Wikipedia. I especially like Wikipedia's entry on Wikipedia.

Of course, Wikipedia also has some of the most sexually explicit content on the web. Go ahead, think of the dirtiest sex act that you know of, then type it into Wikipedia. It's probably not only explained in length, but there are probably pictures of the act being performed either by two or more young lovers, two hot girls, or shown via some ancient hieroglyphic.

How do I know this? I read it on Huffington Post, of course! (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!)

So maybe that's why I'm called WikiTanory... because I have hieroglyphic tablets at my desk that show ancient Egyptians in interesting positions. What can I say, they help me think.

No comments: