Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wiki Leaks

Now that the WikiLeaks site has been taken down (and is apparently back up again), I'm thinking of creating my own Wiki Leaks site. But instead of posting classified information about the US and foreign leaders, it will just be a wiki about leaks.

There are plenty of leaks to write about. For example:

1. A leaky faucet.

2. The LEAK sandwich loudspeaker.

3. The phrase "take a leak"

4. Leech (which sounds like leak)

5. The leaky Metrodome roof.

WikiLeaks has been publishing "cables" - although, to be honest, I have no idea what that means. Are they telegrams? Emails? Just anything that was transmitted over a wire? Regardless, my Wiki Leaks site also needs to have cables. I'm thinking of possibly having HDMI cables have it's own page on my wiki, as those are my favorite cables since they help my TV display a great picture in HD.

If you know of another "leak" then please drop me a line (or a cable!) and I'll add it to my Wiki.

1 comment:

Bo said...

Here is a late-breaking wiki"leak" - a recipe for potato leek soup from emeril

this is confidential/top secret information:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/potato-and-leek-soup-recipe2/index.html

know your enemy,
directly engage

-julian assange