Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dirty Food Names

My sister found some Spotted Dick at the grocery store. She told me she took a picture of it. I was like, "An old man with liver spots on his dong had his pants down at the grocery store, and you took a picture of it? Awesome! Send it to me and I'll post it on my blog!"

(That's what happens when you need new blog material. You resort to posting Spotted Dick on your blog.)

But alas, it was just a can of Heinz's Spotted Dick sponge pudding. Which sounds even dirtier to me, if you think about it.

My sister really has an eye for finding food with dirty names. She also found some Nutty Nuggets and Grape Nuts.

I was going to write a blog about some other dirty food names, but instead I'll just link to this blog post from Slashfood. Betty and I just read the list out loud and I'm still wiping tears from my eyes.

And while you're reading that list of kinky food names, hum a few lines from The Residude's "Hot Buns" (which you can download here) - a great song with my favorite line of all time, "The only thing better than hot buns is some sticky buns, if you know what I mean."

No comments: