Hopefully you got to go see the Supermoon on Saturday night. If not, here is all the info that you need to know about the Supermoon:
1. It's the biggest full moon in 18 years.
2. It possibly caused humongous tides.
3. Teachers everywhere can tell you that kids go crazy during full moons. So if your kids were bouncing off the walls on Saturday, they have an excuse.
4. The Supermoon turns more humans into werewolves than any other full moon.
5. Supermoon's dad sent him to orbit Earth via rocket because Supermoon's home planet was about to be destroyed.
6. It's an album by Zap Mama.
7. The next Supermoon will be November 14, 2016, assuming the world doesn't end in 2012.
8. My neighbors call it a "Supermoon" when I moon them.
Hacker, Hack Thyself
3 weeks ago