Monday, May 23, 2011

The Hot Nurse

I was recently volunteered to dress up for charity, with the proceeds going to the people affected by the tornadoes in Alabama. Each dollar donated constituted one vote for what I should dress up as. I'm proud to say that we raised almost $600 in cash and supplies in just two days, but ashamed to say that my friends voted to see me dressed up as a hot nurse.

Who needs enemies when you have friends like mine, right?

Anyway, just so my frenemies don't think they can blackmail me any time soon, I thought I'd just go ahead and post a picture of me in my incredibly hot nurse outfit. Just keep in mind that by "hot" I mean "this picture will melt your eyeballs."

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

[Picture: I'm not proud... but I am dead sexy.]

So... this was the best picture of myself dressed as a nurse that I could find. And in case you were wondering, yes, my man-boobs filled out the front of that outfit just fine, thank you.

I had to change at the venue in order for my kids to not see me dressed like this. They're too young, they wouldn't understand. I don't care if they see this when they're older, but I don't want them to have to go to therapy over this.

Also, I should point out that after seeing myself in a nurse outfit, I have started logging all of the food that I eat. And, to nobody's surprise, I eat a lot of shit. I'm also keeping track of the times that I exercise - or, also to nobody's surprise, the sheer lack exercise of that I get - and have already lost 5 pounds. But 4 of those pounds were from my wig and sexy knee-highs.

Thank you to everyone who donated. And thank you for everyone who voted for me to dress up like a hot nurse. I also bought a lab coat and think that both the nurse outfit and lab coat will come in handy for one of our doctor friend's bachelorette party later this year.

God help us all.

1 comment:

specks101 said...

you are awesome! I love reading your blog! so nice to see a happy family that still enjoys good humor!