Monday, November 14, 2011

Baton Rouge General Foundation 2011 Thank You Video

My daughter Anne is on her way to stardom!  She's been included in a video for Baton Rouge General, a hospital here in town.  The video was created to be shown at an event for Baton Rouge General, so it wasn't on TV or anything - but now that it's been uploaded to YouTube, I guess it's fair game for me to include on my blog.  Also, our good friend Nicolvin helped create and cast this video, so if you're looking for a good casting agent, I think I can hook you up.

Anne doesn't have any lines and you can only see her profile for a few seconds towards the end of the video, but hey, she's only 3!  If you're a movie director and are interested in casting a child for the next highly rated family sitcom, look no further!

Here's the video.  Enjoy!  And a big Thank You to the great people at Baton Rouge General.  Watching this video really makes me thankful for all of the great healthcare services here in town.



Link:  http://youtu.be/TQWx808l6IU

No comments: