Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to... Me?

Monday was my birthday, so imagine how thrilled I was to get this heartwarming email from my dad:

Happy B Day Todd

34 years young.

I love you.

Pop
Yeah, so... Todd is my brother, and his birthday is in a week and a half.

This is why I have middle child syndrome.

In all honesty, I thought it was hilarious!  My dad was just trying to be the first one to wish me a Merry Birthmas and to beat my mom to the punch, but he got a little excited and got the wrong son.  It's cool.  At least he remembered that it was one of our birthdays.  And who knows, maybe when he's old and senile, Todd and I can trick him into giving us each two birthday presents.

Don't worry, Dad.  I still love you.  But I'll love you more if you "accidentally" give me Todd's birthday and Christmas presents in addition to my own.

No comments: