Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Betty! Since today is Valentine's Day, and since Valentine's Day (like Virginia!) is for lovers, I thought I'd tell you why I love you so much. And it's not just because you're awesome and beautiful. It's also because...

You're a super mom!

[Picture: Love at first super-power x-ray sight!]

You're stylish!

[Picture: Couldn't have done it better myself!]

You're the only one(sie) for me!

[Picture: You're the Only Onesie for Me!]

You always makes me feel like I just met a giant pizza!

[Picture: Pizza is my favorite food, after all]

And lots more that won't fit on a single blog post!

We've been together for almost 12.5 years - 4,521 days, to be exact! And every day has been better than the last. From our first date (LSU football game, I went to the wrong door at Graham hall and had to run through to meet you, and got chased by a large lady security guard) to our last parade at Mardi Gras (where I flashed my cow teets for beads), you've made everything so much better than I ever imagined it could be. I don't know how I lucked out, but I did. I just hope that I've made your life half as great as you've made mine.

Hey, any guy can buy flowers and chocolate... but only one guy can Photoshop those for you the night before Valentine's Day! (And by Photoshop I mean badly cropped in MS Paint!)

[Picture: Happy Valentine's Day!]

Happy Valentine's, Beebles. I love you!

No comments: