Monday, April 01, 2013

Thank You and Goodbye

This is my 1,297th blog post. It's also my last.

To be frank, maybe 10 of the 1,297 were any good. But you, my great family and friends, have made me feel like all of them were fantastic. That's been part of the reason why I've written for so long - I've loved getting your comments and responses telling me how funny something was or how interesting a link was. I've loved helping to keep our conversation going throughout the years.

It's bittersweet to end the blog, but it had to happen some time. Thank you for reading all of these years, for taking part in my adventures, and for letting me share my life with you.

The blog will remain up online forever, or until Blogger starts charging me for it, whichever comes first.

Thank you again, and good luck!

No comments: