Monday, April 14, 2014

So What If I'm Five Months Behind?

I'm five months behind on my blog posts, and I've had a hard time thinking of where to begin or how to explain my absence.

I could blame it on the fact that the last time I blogged, I posted this picture of Betty in foxy PJs.  I could probably convince people that she got so upset that she beat me and/or took our computer away so that I couldn't blog anymore.  People might buy it.  I mean, I did coin the term "Going all Wells Fargo" based on an epic phone call she had with Wells Fargo where the head of the PMI department grovelled for her forgiveness.


Or I could blame it on the fact that Betty and I won our Fantasy Football league that we joined with our friends. Who knows, maybe the pressure of destroying our friends in a fantasy game made us want to up our game for next season, and so we've been spending even more time watching game tape, mocking draft picks, binge-listening to SiriusXM NFL Radio and writing down funny smack talk to email out to the league.

Or I could blame it on the fact that I've been watching a lot of NetFlix and playing a lot of Wii U.  But I won't!

Instead, I'll just show you an updated picture of my beautiful wife, Betty.


Betty's pregnant!

Our third child is due in July.  We aren't finding out the gender, just like we didn't find out for the first two.  We haven't decided on any names yet, but so far we've ruled out Robert Tanory Jr, Rowdy Roddy Piper Tanory, and Megatron Tanory. (Optimus Prime Tanory is still on the table.)

Basically, the time between blogs has been the time from when Betty wore the Foxy PJs to now her being pregnant. That's how long I've gone without blogging.  It's hard to believe.  Maybe by the time I write my next blog post, my kids will be in college.

It's good to be back!

No comments: